Orange Blossom Yogurt Panna Cotta
1/2 Vanilla Bean
250ml Greek Yogurt
1T Orange Blossom Water
1) Pour cream and honey into a 1-2qt sized pot and scrape the vanilla pod in.
2) Wisk to combine and heat over med-high heat until it just starts to boil. Then set aside until the liquid is cool enough to touch it.
3) While you are waiting on the stove, mix the water into the gelatine, let rest 5min, and then heat in microwave for 10sec intervals, stirring each time and DON’T BOIL.
4) Add the yogurt in a 2qt+ sized bowl and gently wisk in the cooled cream mixture
5) Followed by the gelatine
6) and the orange blossom water.
7) Pour 125-187ml directly into chilled glasses through a funnel and then right back into the fridge. Let set 2-4 hours. Setting depends on season, chilling of fridge, and temp of mixture when poured into glass. It is fully set when the center won’t break when the glass is tilted sideways.
Top your Panna Cotta with a crushed seasonal fruit and nuts or seeds. I top the one in the photo with crushed Strawberries and Macadamia nuts.
Other good combos are: Peach and Pistachio, Blackberry, cooked quinoa, and crushed meringues, or Apricots and almonds. You want to add a sweet/tart fruit and a crunchy nut, seed, grain, or candy.